Now that you’ve had your new iPhone 6 for a bit, you may find the protruding camera ring a little annoying. The iPhone 6 doesn’t have a smooth and even surfaced back like its predecessors the iPhone 5, 5s, 5c, 4 and 4s. No need to go to extremes like this madman who grinded his lens ring down and ruined his camera at the same time. The solution: just add a cute iPhone 6 case to go to flat back and protect your iPhone 6 at the same time.
Check out some of our favorite iPhone 6 cases here. There’s something for everyone when it comes to the type of case you’re looking for.
1. TRENDY & FUN – Go chic and demure with these iPhone 6 Luxmo Crystal Cases in Damask Lace, a Teal Blue Chevron patterned case or go quirky with the Vintage Airmail iPhone 6 Case.
2. WALLET – You won’t leave home without your cards with these iPhone 6 Wallet Cases that double as stands for your viewing pleasure
3. WRISTLETS – Feminine, flirty and functional with Kailo Chic Cell Phone Wallets where you can add a wrist or crossbody strap or our new SI TouchView Cell Phone Wristlets so that you can answer your calls without taking your phone out. Brilliant!
4. PROTECTIVE PLUS – iPhone 6 protective cases feature shock absorbent layers for those of us who want more security plus an added function like a stand and/or card slot.
5. And don’t forget to protect the front side as well! Keep your screen scratch free with an iPhone 6 Screen Protector.