You’ve seen it everywhere, from celebrities to cars to clothes: the mustache. It’s the latest pop inspiration for our new Stitching in the Trees TouchView Cell Phone Wallet Wristlet in Khaki Gray Mustache. Each limited edition wristlet is handmade, so each piece features a unique graphic print adorned with mustaches, ties, beards and other male-inspired accessories.
Why the mustache is making a comeback? We’re not exactly sure, but we do know that mustaches aren’t just growing above the upper lip anymore. Lady Gaga donned a faux-mustache to pay homage to the surrealist Salvador Dali to promote her latest album Artpop. We see other celebrities like Jennifer Lopez wearing a t-shirt of a finger-mustached Marilyn Monroe and Joe Jonas wearing a similarly styled Kate Moss on his chest. Even ride-sharing app Lyft ID’s and markets their participating drivers’ vehicles with a hot pink mustaches appropriately placed in front of their grills. From tshirts to necklaces, from shoes to nail art, you can’t miss le moustache.
What’s also super cool about the stylish Stitching in the Trees TouchView Cell Phone Wallet Wristlet is the transparent touch screen window that allows you to answer calls and texts without taking your smartphone out of the wallet! That’s [fashion+function].
- 100% handmade in the USA. Every piece is unique and may not be exactly as shown.
- Fits phones up to 5.6” x 3.1” x 0.4” or phones with up to 5.2” screens including the Samsung Galaxy S5, HTC One and iPhone 5s / 5c / iPhone 6 ; can be used with a non-bulky, non-rubberized cell phone case
- Removable matching wristlet strap
- Complementary graphic fabric lining
- Exterior Dimensions: 7”H x 5”W
- Cell Phone Pocket Dimensions: 6.5”H x 4.5”W
- TouchView Window Dimensions: 5.5”H x 3.5”W
- Wrist strap length: 6.25”
- Available in several cute patterns
- Retails for $29.99